Indoor Theme Pool & Fitness Room Rules
Our goal is to create an aquatic environment that is both fun and safe for you and your family. In designing the following rules and regulations we are asking for your help and cooperation in abiding by and enforcing them.
- Sunday - Thursday 8:00am to 9:00pm
- and Friday - Saturday 8:00am to 10:00pm
Lifeguard on duty Monday - Friday 3:00pm - close; Saturday - Sunday 8:00am - close
- Monday - Friday 3:00pm to 9:00pm
- Saturday - Sunday 8:00am to 9:00pm
The pool is closed from 1 to 2pm daily for cleaning and maintenance.
- Please note: During Holidays and Vacation weeks there will be exceptions.
- All guests entering the pool area must wear the correct colored Wristband for that day and are available at the Front Desk.
- Proper attire is required. Please wear shoes and appropriate swimsuit cover-up at all times while walking through the Inn’s hallways, lobbies and restaurants.
- On the day of your departure, the pool is available to you. Due to our 11:00am check out policy, use of the pool after 11:00am on the day of your departure is prohibited.
- Coolers or displays of alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the pool areas
- Food of any sort is not allowed in the pool areas at anytime.
- Glass containers are not permitted in the pool areas at any time.
- Full service restaurant and vending machines are on property for pool guests.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (18 or older) when using the facility; an adult MUST remain inside the pool areas at ALL times. 1 adult must accompany every 5 children.
- Balls, Boogie Boards, Water Noodles, or Inflatable devices, other than water wings and sewn-in bathing suit rings, are not permitted under any circumstances in the pools.
- Running, jumping, diving, chicken fights, shoulder play or body throwing is not allowed at our facility at any time.
- Children MUST be either toilet trained or in “Swim diapers” to go into the pools. Disposable diapers are not permitted in the pool. Swim diapers are available for purchase at the Front Desk.
- **Please be advised that our pool attendants and lifeguards will be carefully monitoring the number of bathers in the pools at a given time. If the number of bathers exceeds that of a safe swimming environment, the attendant may temporarily clear the water. Please remember that the health and safety of our guests is our primary concern and we will take the steps necessary to ensure that neither is compromised at any time.
- ** In the event of an “accident” in the pools, we are required by law to immediately clear the pool for proper clean up. The pool will remain closed until cleanup is completed in a satisfactory manner which may take an indefinite amount of time. The hotel management is not responsible for any loss of pool use time. Compensation of any form will not be made under any circumstances related to this matter.
- Sliders must be 36” or taller to ride the slide.
- Eyeglasses may not be worn during ride.
- Spectators are not permitted on stairs or in splash down pool. Waiting for a child in the splashdown pool in NOT permitted.
- One rider at a time permitted down the slide. If your child cannot swim to stairs on their own, they may NOT ride the slide.
- Life jackets, water wings or any type of inflatable device are not allowed on slides
- Proceed feet first, lying on your back only. Do not sit up in slide at anytime during your ride.
- Running into, kneeling, rotating, tumbling or stopping on slide is prohibited.
Hot Tub Rules
- Per recommendation by the Plymouth Board of Health, you must be 16 years of age and accompanied by an adult (18+) to use the hot tub.
- Please refrain from inappropriate displays of affection in the hot tubs remember that we are a family hotel.
Fitness Room Rules
- Hours 6:00am – 10:00pm
- Fitness Room is reserved for persons 16 years of age or older, there are no exceptions.
- Changing area, lockers and showers are provided.
- Lockers are available complimentary on a first-come basis.
- Guests must provide their own locks.
- Towels are provided at the Pool.
The staff at The John Carver Inn & Spa thanks you in advance for your cooperation.