Festival of Lights
Celebrate the Festival of Lights at Edaville Railroad and stay in Plymouth MA... a holiday celebration to light your season! We've decked our halls and invite one and all to enjoy the holidays in Plymouth. Settle into your spacious Superior guest room (upgrades available for a surcharge) to enjoy a cozy night's sleep. And, to complete your escape, enjoy a New England tradition that goes back five generations - Edaville USA's famous Holiday Festival of Lights.
You'll be dazzled by more than seven million twinkling holiday lights spread throughout a scenic train ride; stroll past village displays of Santa's workshop and don't forget a visit with good ole' St. Nick himself (through Christmas Eve). We are also happy to sponsor our annual "Giving Tree". Guests to the Inn are encouraged to bring a new unwrapped toy, gift card or non-perishable food to place under the tree. All donations will be given to Plymouth Area Coalition for the Homeless, who provides toys and gifts for 100 area families.
- 1 night in the room type of your choice
- 2 tickets to Edaville Railroad's Festival of Lights
- $100 in dining, lodging and shopping certificates including:
- $20 toward dinner at Hearth 'n Kettle Restaurant or WaterFire Tavern or Grand Cru Wine Bar & Grill (located at the Cape Codder Resort & Spa)
- $10 toward dinner at The Dan'l Webster Inn & Spa
- $20 toward spa services at our Beach Plum Spa
- $10 toward a purchase at our Cape Codder or Dan'l Webster gift shops
- 1/2 off your second night of a future stay
*Edaville Railroad Hours of Operation:
- November 18 - 30: Fridays - Sundays, 2pm-9pm (8pm on Sundays); Mondays - Thursdays, 4pm - 8pm
- December 1 - January 1: Fridays - Sundays, 2pm - 9:30pm (8pm on Sundays); Mondays - Thursdays, 4pm - 8pm
- (Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day)
Call today or reserve your Festival of Lights package online for guaranteed lowest rate.
When making your reservation, be sure to ADD THE FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS PACKAGE TO YOUR ROOM SELECTION.